Number the answers like it shows below.
1) Identify two ideas from each of the following that demonstrate your thoughts and/or what you’ve learned, appreciated, or have questions about.
- A Rulebook for Arguments, Ch. VII https://confessionalbibliology.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/A_Rulebook_for_Arguments__3rd_Ed_.pdf
- A Rulebook for Arguments, Appendix II https://confessionalbibliology.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/A_Rulebook_for_Arguments__3rd_Ed_.pdf
- A Mini-Lesson in Concise Writing
- Writing Introductions
2. After reviewing the MLA In-Text Citation Cheat Sheet –
- Write two-four sentences about the way the sheet is organized, what information it contains, and how you can use it to find formatting information for each kind of in-text citation easily.
- Identify 3-4 elements you’d like to work on to create more accurate or new MLA in-text citations.
3. After reading Powerful and Engaging Essay Openers and thinking about your focus related to US Immigration for Essay Four, identify the type of essay opener you’d like to experiment with for Sunday and explain why.