one-page (12-point font) report
Step 1Research articles and websites.
Conduct an Internet search for articles and websites that provide current information about sexual dysfunctions and sexually transmitted diseases.
Report your findings.
Address the following points in your report based on the research you conducted in Step 1:
- List major points in the article.
- List websites where the information is found.
- Include statistics and data found
The article and the information in it should be recent-within the past three or four years. Here are some examples of appropriate articles:
- Trends in Sexual Behaviors Similar for Teens Who Take Few Health Risks and Those Who Take Many
- Teen Birth and Pregnancy Data
Summarize the major points.
Write a one-page summary of the article you chose in Step 1, listing the major points.