Affordable Care Act and Patient Advocacy Plan Paper
Describe how you plan to advocate for your patients. Include relevant policies, and stakeholders. Given the opportunity; what organization would you develop to advocate for the public and why? Some example are; American Cancer Society or the American Lung Association.
Assignment Description: This assignment will be at least 1500 words or more
This week you will reflect upon the Affordable Care Act and Patient Advocacy to answer the following questions:
- How can you contribute to safe practice?
- Briefly define your role and tell how you will advocate for the healthcare consumer
- Reflect on your future role changing as a result of policy changes
- How do you see the role of your chosen profession changing in the near future?
Assignment Expectations: How will students be successful?
- 1500-2000 words (6-8 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Two scholarly references are required; you should include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
I live in Brooklyn New York and I work at a facility taking care of old people
- attached is something related that I had done before