DJCG 200 Synthesis Paper
3. Write a 4-5 page content essay. Title and References pages additional.
4. Topic on a political global issue relating to justice and injustice.
5. Essay should include introduction with a thesis statement with the issue stated.
6. Body includes the different opposing viewpoints.
7. Conclusion includes: restate thesis, summary, ending, tie-in to introduction, reflection.
8. Two-four sources from the college library database. The sources must be cited correctly
using the APA format as a References page at the end of the paper.
9. If it is on the References page, it must be cited in the paper. These sources are the
beginning of your annotated bibliography.
10. Synthesis paper will examine and analyze the different points of view from the research
and fuse with your ideas on the topic.
11. No first person “I” point of view. Paper is in third person.
12. How does this connect to freedom, equality, justice, and power? How is it important to
society, and how does it affect society?
13. Paper must be double spaced and in APA style format.