MS Project – Create Project Schedule
Imagine you are a project manager tasked with creating a marketing campaign project schedule that defines the tasks, duration, dependencies, and resources for the Insty Chat App. Follow these steps to create your Microsoft Project schedule:
- Create a Project to be completed in three months.
- Enter Task details. Include a minimum of 20 tasks for a marketing campaign project schedule.
- Add a Start and End date for each task.
- Add Resources that reflect the resources responsible for each task.
- Add Dependencies between tasks. The project schedule should demonstrate at least five dependencies.
Attach the project schedule to your post and provide a description of any issues you encountered and your solutions to the issues. Describe the features in Microsoft Project that most helped you complete the project schedule.