When you write the journal,l please answer this question
What does the library represent? Who built the library? What does it mean to say that the structure is infinite? Who wrote the books? Why are they so hard to decipher?
Please flow these points:
- Use the third person. Do not use the “I” pronoun.
- Introduce your essay by establishing what prompt you are responding to. Briefly summarize the reading. State your thesis.
- Support your thesis in a few paragraphs. For each paragraph, provide a topic sentence that directly supports your thesis. Use textual evidence in every body paragraph. Textual evidence may be direct quotes, but it could also be a paraphrase or summary of events. At the end of the evidence give the author or translator and the page number.
- Conclude your essay with some final thoughts on the subject.
- The essay should be at least 2 typed pages in MLA format.