https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png admin2020-09-19 14:12:532020-09-19 14:12:53ECH220 Quality Practices for Typical and Atypical Behaviors of Young Children
ECH220 Quality Practices for Typical and Atypical Behaviors of Young Children
Pre-k and Kindergarten
For this benchmark, practicum hours are used to inform the essay and observe three students: a typical learner, a special needs learner, and a gifted learner. Your practicum hours are to be used to .
In an essay of 1,000-1,250-words, identify, analyze, and critique the instructional and behavioral support strategies that affect the learning of the typical learner, the special needs learner, and the gifted learner.
- Identify the developmental milestones of each learner. Use research to support your identifications.
- Describe how the classroom teachers differentiate their classroom instruction to meet the needs of these learners. Be sure to provide specific examples of the differentiation strategies.
- Describe the classroom environment, including the diverse learners in the classroom, culture, gender, socioeconomic factors, etc.
- Explain what incentives and positive behavioral supports are in place within the classroom, and how each learner responds to them.
- Identify what ongoing assessments are used and which are necessary to mark progress for each learner, including progress toward IEP goals for the learner with a disability.
Use 3-5 scholarly resources. APA Style