EDUC696 Creation of a Folder in Concise Format for School Directors Project
A research-based project will be developed based on information you obtain from various sources and applied to the project. This type of assignment may be new for you since you may be more familiar with a research paper and/or a research project. Unlike a research paper/project, you will not only search through resources such as books, magazines, and journals, but you will also apply the information you collect into the development of a project. The key component to the research-based project is application.
For example: If your topic were Substitute Folders, you would conduct research to find related information such as needs of substitutes, tips for planning for substitutes, etc. After collecting and reviewing relevant information, you would create a substitute folder that incorporated the findings based on your research.
Research-Based Project Requirements Overview
- The topic is your choice; however, it must be related to the field of education.
- A lesson plan or a unit may not be used as a project topic.
- A minimum of 10 sources must be used. Three of the 10 sources must provide biblical integration (i.e., P.R.A.I.S.E. by Beth Ackerman, Kingdom Living in Your Classroom by Joy D. McCullough, etc.).
- The completed project will be assessed using the rubric provided.
- Project-related assignments throughout the course will guide you through the development of the project and bring it to completion.