https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png admin2020-09-29 19:50:542020-09-29 19:50:54Intervention and Mapping a Learning Organization Discussion
Intervention and Mapping a Learning Organization Discussion
Terminating and Downsizing” Please respond to the following:
- Choose two (2) factors from those discussed in the textbook that may cause a possible breach of an implied contract. Suggest two (2) strategies that an employer may use to avoid these possible breaches from occurring. Justify your response.
- Select two (2) of the following acts: National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act, Reduction in Force (Age), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) and Older Workers Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA). Determine two (2) major challenges that each of the selected acts may cause within an organization, and then outline a plan to prevent the challenges from adversely affecting the organization or employees. Justify your response.
- Select a leader, either past or present, you would like to emulate, and highlight the characteristics that make him / her an effective leader. Based on the information you have learned regarding leading sustainable change, choose three (3) characteristics that enable the leader you selected to successfully implement effective, sustainable change. Support your answer with solid theoretical evidence.
“Intervention and Mapping a Learning Organization” Please respond to the following:
- Read the article titled “Keep Abreast of Human Resources Current Issues”, located at http://www.strategic-human-resource.com/human-resources-current-issues.html. Next, outline a five (5) stage plan of an intervention process for one (1) current issue in Human Resources. Next, justify each stage’s impact on an organization’s OLM designed to address the chosen issue.
- Using the OLM concepts that you have learned in this course, map the learning in your organization or an organization with which you are familiar, and determine the most significant areas for improvements. Justify your response.