Greentek Board in HQ has considered your assessment of the risk management and security issues for the source code management proposed which is the heart and company’s survival. They have decided that they need an additional assessment on the technical management and the SLA for the future growing protection.
You have been assigned the task of providing Greentek Board with an assessment of the management requirements and the provisions of the SLA for chosen cloud vendors. You are to:
- Discuss the requirements for remote administration, resource management and SLA management. It may be useful to consider Morad and Dalbhanjan’s operational checklists for Greentek’s development platform environments. This section should be no more than two to three pages in length.
- Discuss briefly how you will consider application resilience, backup and disaster recovery for your chosen provider in relation to Greentek’s development platform environments. This section should be no more than two to three pages in length.
- Use Erl’s SLA guidelines to assess the SLA for your chosen providers. This section should be no more than two to three pages in length.
Provide a covering one-page executive summary of these two assessments to the Greentek board and summarise the major opportunities and risks that have been identified in your assessments.
Introduction – this section should contain a brief introduction of the report mentioning about all questions. This section should maximum of one A4 size page.
Answer four main objectives
References (Must be in APA style both in-text and at the end of the report) This is part of the marking rubric.
- Report should be submitted in MS Word (preferably) or PDF format. Please do not use any other format for your submission.
- Please check spelling and grammar mistakes in your report as this will be part of the marking rubric.
- Word limit (1200 words (-/+10%) will exclude cover page, introduction and references.
- All figures, tables or any other data taken from various sources must be references as per APA 6th edition style referencing.