Disclaimer: it is a bit of funny, factual, eye opening, and ridiculousness all wrapped into one.
Your job: Answer the following questions:
· What is native advertising?
· What is the separation of church and state as described in the video?
· Does new media consumption add to the need for native advertising? Why or why not?
· Should native advertising be regulated by the government? If you think yes, suggest how it might happen. If you think no, explain why not?
· Is native advertising to adults ethical?
· Is native advertising to protected groups (children, seniors, handicapped) ethical?
· If you owned a media company and your rivals generated revenue from native advertising, would you use it?
Write in paragraph format (NOT Q&A format) and limit your response to 1.75 to 2 pages, double-spaced using Times New Roman font size 12 with your name on the first line of the document followed by your essay response (no big headings). Please print your response to this essay and bring it with you to the final exam.