give a very brief introduction to ADHD and describe the Neurobiology of ADHD and the treatment approach with side effects considerations.
The first line of treatment should include
- Parent training in behavior management; and/or
- Behavioral classroom interventions (if available).
- Methylphenidate may be used if behavioral interventions do not provide significant improvement and the child continues to have serious problems.
- include neurotransmisors involved in the problem.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used