– Please answer the following questions about the TED talk “Our Lonely Society Makes It Hard to Come Home from War” by Sebastian Junger.https://www.ted.com/talks/sebastian_junger_our_lonely_society_makes_it_hard_to_come_home_from_war?language=en
- What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is his thesis?
- Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence he uses to support his argument?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What kind of evidence/stories is Junger telling his audience in the speech?
- How does Junger organize his speech? In connection with Question 4, when does this evidence show up in her speech? When does he give that evidence? Is the placement of the evidence successful? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where he places those pieces of specific evidence?
- What is Junger’s purpose? What does he want from his audience?
- What is Junger’s tone? Is his tone successful in connecting with his audience?
- What examples of ethos, pathos, or logos does Junger use in his speech? Are they effective or not? *NEW QUESTION*