Post a question or comment to each discussion
50 words to each discussion
While continuing the business model generation, the next part is design and strategy. There are several parts in design and strategy in the concept of decision making.
- Ideation: Ideation plays a significant role in generating the business model. During the ideation phase in a model generation, it is essential to take the decision in which concept he/she must choose. Like, Resource driven, Offer driven, Customer-driven, Finance driven and, Multiple-epicenter Drive (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010). Which is a crucial decision to make the model very efficient to achieve company goal and objectives.
- What If?: “What if?” (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010) It is self an answer and question for the innovator. When we are talking about the business model, the end of every step, there is a question is “what if?”. What if the question is a starting question for every progress. When we solve the what if a question with the positive result then the business model is perfect if we get the negative result, then there are chances in lack of a solution in what if question.
- Scenario: By referring different scenario its, make a better business model. In today’s market is hard to predict customer need and expectation, but some scenario helps us to understand the customer needs and what to change in business model and, to change our decision making to reach with the proper business model (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010).
- Environment: The environment in the business model, it sounds like a silly thing but its not. Environment plays a major role in the business model to achieve the business on the top level. Thinking about the environment in the business model is very helpful for business by attracting environment lover customer. Developing a good understanding of your organization’s environment helps you conceive stronger and, more competitive business model. (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010).
- Evaluating business model: Evaluating business model is very important in some time frame. Every market needs assessment of any new implementation. For example, Company evaluating new employee every quarterly and after some experience they evaluate by yearly. Like that new business model need evaluation to understand the pro and cons of a new business model or change in the existing business model (Osterwalder & Pigneur, 2010).
Osterwalder, A., & Pigneur, Y. (2010). Business model generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers. John Wiley & Sons
The decision-making tools are used to evaluate and develop the business over the monthly updates. More extensively on the quarterly updates. The business model iterations have the different aspects of the business and vary the level of the subsidiary. The standardizing the offers helps the companies to increase the sales. The business model decisions are mainly customized at the market level. The local organizations must make the decisions. The customers segment has more opportunity for the local decisions and the development. The organization was set up based on the local freedom . The product and the regular staffing can have the business model. As the subsidiaries start the movement into planning phase the strategy and the framework were provided from the Corporation. The framework helps to fill the gaps and the pages . The business model impact on the nosiness strategy. The decision-making tools were developed for the leveraging the current assets. For instance, the intellectual property and the have the capability to develop the successful business model. The team members identify the risk and test the business model. The business model the decision-making tool had mapped and its easy for the team to identify the business model. The business model decision making tool when reached out to the customers the participants had gain the better knowledge and the experience can work as the decision-making tools. The leadership team are well noticed for the strength and the development for the decision-making tool for many organizations. The goal was map the leadership to develop the more value in the decision making tool going a head the evaluation phase had two phases such as the research to build the decision making tool and should have the ability to identify the limits and the best possible way to enable the development for the improvement for the decision making process . There should be great overview for the business. Most of the companies are mainly focused on the customers and the competitors. The competitors of the companies had the swot analysis to find the threats from the companies. The customers and the partners are mainly focused by the companies. The organization values have the extremely impact. The values are more challenging the harder the changes. The focus on the traditional business users to improve the focus . The flexibility helps for the decision-making process easier in terms of the planning perspective. The transparency in the ream was much easier to understand the business model to have a better vision. The key activities play an important role for the business needs to deliver the key propositions for the management . Therefore, product was driver by the business and the learning the new techniques for the better products. The key resources are one of the strategic assets for the targeted than the competitors. The business model canvas there are three business types. The product and the scope are infrastructure. The product was driven, and the business are differentiated the product for the company to make decisions.
Osterwalder, A. & Pigneur, Y. (2010). Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.