- Using font “Times new Roman”, line spacing 1single, and font size 12 please prepare a 2000-word essay (around 5-6 pages) trying to fulfill the following requirements:
- Give a brief insight of the main preoccupations of classical sociology and the historical context that led to the development of this social thought
- What are the main similarities and differences in the works of those authors?
- What is/are the main problem(s) of society
- according to Marx;
- according to Durkheim;
- according to Weber;
- Give the perspective which one of the three of them, according to you, was the most relevant in pinpointing societal problems, considering the subsequent development of modern societies.
Conclusion: In your own worlds try to characterize the perspective of classical sociology