Your security staff has asked for more information on public-key encryption. You will provide more information by identifying the specific parts of a public-key cryptosystem. In a 2–3-paragraph, identify the principal ingredients of a public-key cryptosystem. Include a detailed description of each term.
Be sure to document your references using APA format.
Your consulting assignment with the security staff has been a success. The staff understands the encryption concepts that you have explained. The latest discussions have been on public-key cryptography. The following are some specific questions that need to be explained in more detail:
- What are the 4 key elements of a public-key directory?
- What is a public-key certificate?
- Explain the elements of a public-key directory, and include an explanation of a public-key certificate.
- Research the tools available to create a Secure Shell public-key certificate using the Windows environment.
- Differentiate between the tools researched and make a recommendation for 1 tool that you examined. Supply the reasons for your recommendation.
- Describe the process used to generate a public-key certificate using your recommended tool. Include challenges and any best practices.
Reference your sources in APA format.