- Kara is 10 years old. She has been given an intelligence test. Her mental age is 13. According to Stern, what is her IQ? Conduct research to interpret her score.
- Select two theories of intelligence, and write a 175- to 260-word discussion on the components of each theory, as well as how they differ in relation to Spearman’s g. Which theory do you find most agreeable? Why?
Learning and Intelligence
Write a 90- to 175-word response to each of the following questions.
- Describe the main components of classical conditioning.
- Describe the main components of operant conditioning.
- Describe the different types of long-term memories.
Describe the main theories of intelligence.