https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png admin2020-09-11 20:09:352020-09-11 20:09:35Psychosocial Factors and Patient Education
Psychosocial Factors and Patient Education
Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document. Each answer must be cited
- Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the health care professional and the effect those factors could have on patient education.
- Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the patient and the effect those factors could have on patient education.
- Explain what is meant by personality styles and give examples of approaches that could be used to help the patient. Include self-perception as a factor.
- List the steps in adjustment to illness and how the patient copes with each step.
- Explain the health professional’s role in teaching the patient at different life stages.
- Define the role of the family in patient education.
- How might the family influence the compliance of the patient and what measures can the health care professional use in communication with the family?