https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png admin2020-09-09 18:03:492020-09-09 18:03:49RE-Write attached critical research review
RE-Write attached critical research review
- PLEASE FIND ADDITIONAL “2” PEER REVIEWED ARTICLES TO RE WRITE the attache file with name “20190407205035final (2)”. USING THIS AND FOLLOWING ARTICLES.ALSO USE SAME ARTICLE FOR CITING WORK
- PLEASE MAKE SURE “NOT ” TO USE SYSTEMATIC REVIEWED.
- PLEASE USE PROVIDED DATABASE SEARCH TEMPLATE PROVIDED,ITS UPDATED NO NEED TO EDIT FURTHER
ALSO PLEASE REVIEW ATTACHED RUBRIC AND TIPS FROM PROFESSOR ANF FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON ASSESMENT GUIDE
- An, R., & Liu, J. (2013). Fast-food and full-service restaurant consumption in relation to daily energy and nutrient intakes among US adult cancer survivors, 2003–2012. Nutrition and health, 22(3-4), 181-195.
- Chandran, U., McCann, S. E., Zirpoli, G., Gong, Z., Lin, Y., Hong, C. C., … & Bandera, E. V. (2014). Intake of energy-dense foods, fast foods, sugary drinks, and breast cancer risk in African American and European American women. Nutrition and cancer, 66(7), 1187-1199.
- Stott‐Miller, M., Neuhouser, M. L., & Stanford, J. L. (2013). Consumption of deep‐fried foods and risk of prostate cancer. The prostate, 73(9), 960-969.
- Vergnaud, A. C., Romaguera, D., Peeters, P. H., Van Gils, C. H., Chan, D. S., Romieu, I.,& Dartois, L. (2013). Adherence to the World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research guidelines and risk of death in Europe: results from the European Prospective Investigation into Nutrition and Cancer cohort study. The American of Clinical Nutrition, 97(5), 1107-1120.
- Leenders, M., Sluijs, I., Ros, M. M., Boshuizen, H. C., Siersema, P. D., Ferrari, P., … & Clavel-Chapelon, F. (2013). Fruit and vegetable consumption and mortality: European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition. American journal of epidemiology, 178(4), 590-602.
- Norat, T., Scoccianti, C., Boutron-Ruault, M. C., Anderson, A., Berrino, F., Cecchini, M., & Wiseman, M. (2015). European code against cancer 4th edition: diet and cancer. Cancer epidemiology, 39, S56-S66. staff in aged-care facilities: A systematic review. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 8, 1-10.