read and answer 6 Q lab 5
read and answer
1) Describe a real-life situation that might need buttons that don’t latch. How about buttons that do latch?
2) What is the difference between digital Read() and digital Write()?
3) Instead of separating out the print Red Status(), print Green Status(), and print Blue Status functions, how could we include their functionality in the loop() function?
4) How could you add a fourth LED and button? What else would you need to do?
5) Do you think we could keep the LEDs on after latching without changing the circuit, or do we need to change the circuit? Why?
6) What problems did you encounter with this lab and how did you resolve them?