read and answer lab 4
1) Why do you think it’s good to define the pins and other non-changing variables at the top?
2) Why did we choose the wire colors we chose?
3) Why is it better to separate out the turn On() and turnoff() functions than to repeatedly call the digital-write() function from within the loop function?
4) How could you add a fourth LED? What else would you need to do?
5) What if we wanted to make different LEDs blink for different periods of time? What would you have to do?
6) What problems did you encounter with this lab and how did you resolve them?