https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://bestnursingassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-1-300x75.png admin2020-09-18 09:11:182020-09-18 09:11:18Sixth Amendment of Constitution Court Processes Paper
Sixth Amendment of Constitution Court Processes Paper
In today’s era, the Sixth Amendment of the Constitution assures every citizen the right to counsel, a speedy trial, access to witnesses, and an impartial jury.
There are a number of threats to providing an impartial jury, especially in cases that are well known to the media.
- Identify what options are available to the courts to ensure the fundamental fairness that may be threatened by media exposure.
- Explain potential threats that exist when trying to protect the rights of the accused from a media frenzy.
- In a world that seems to record everything, describe how that presents an additional challenge to due process?
- Identify one other threat to due process and successfully providing an impartial trial.
For this assignment, please write a two-page paper that addresses the questions posed above. Further, research three recent or historical cases about the Sixth Amendment.
- You must be sure to provide a full synopsis of each case to support your viewpoints and statements about challenges to due process.
- Choose the single most important aspect of the Sixth Amendment and defend your position about why it is the most important—be sure to include a discussion of what would be the impact if that aspect was omitted from the Sixth Amendment.
- You must follow APA guidelines for the citation of your sources, both in-text and on your reference page.