This writing assignment has two parts with a combined word count of 1,000-1,500 words.
- Complete a comparative analysis of stratification systems.
- Choose at least three stratification systems. One must be the class system.
- Describe the social mobility of each stratification system.
- Explain how individuals are sorted within the systems.
- View the charts and graphs in Our Social World: An Introduction to Sociology, Chapter 8
- Compare males by race, class, and education with Females by race, class, and education.
- What do you find by doing this analysis? What do your findings show about stratification between these groups?
- Describe which gender and race category has the most power and why.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.