Statistics & Alex Pie
This is a math pie that is located on the actual website. Once you log on you click on black board. (on the left hand side) and continue in to statistics math 300 course. Once your there you’ll click on ALEKS (located on the leftside). There is a link to click and you’ll be entered into the course for the math pie. Further instructions will be given once the question is accepted.
1. Log into https://icampus.strayer.
2. Click LOGIN and insert your login name (student ID) and password. (will give id and password per the person accepting the question)
3. Once you are logged into iCampus you will see the WELCOME box in the lower left area of your homepage. Click the Blackboard link.
4. You will be taken to your Blackboard Homepage. Select Math 300 class from the My Courses list.
5. On the left hand side click on ALEKS.
6. Next page Click here to access alex.