statistics in ALEXS math quizzes
This is a math pie that is located on the actual website. Once you log on you click on black board. (on the left hand side) and continue in to statistics math 300 course. Once your there you’ll click on ALEKS (located on the leftside). There is a link to click and you’ll be entered into the course for the math pie. Further instructions will be given once the question is accepted.
Quizzes 2, 3, 4, and 5 need to be completed
Quiz 2 : 20/04/2019 to 27/04/2019
Quiz 3 : 04/05/2019 to 11/05/2019
Quiz 4; 18/05/2019 to 25/05/2019
and Quiz 5: 03/06/2019 to 09/06/2019
1. Log into https://icampus.strayer.edu
2. Click LOGIN and insert your login name (student ID) and password. (will give id and password per the person accepting the question)
3. Once you are logged into iCampus you will see the WELCOME box in the lower left area of your homepage. Click the Blackboard link.
4. You will be taken to your Blackboard Homepage. Select your class from the My Courses list.
5. Once in your course, click on “McGraw-Hill ALEKS” in the menu on the left.
6. Then click on the “McGraw-Hill Campus ALEKS” link.
7. Click the “I Agree to…” message and then the “Get Started” button.
8. Click on the ALEKS button to proceed.
9. Checkmark “No, I am new to ALEKS” and then click the Continue button.
10. Enter your access code BYQJS-V6PTR-BRJTA-XTQWB and then click the Continue button.
11. Enter your personal information on the next screen (your e-mail address may be the only item needed).
12. Then checkmark the box next to the phrase “I have read and agree…”
13. Click continue to complete the registration process.
user name SU200154341
user password Bigmama@90
this is the user name and password to log on