no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar. Please only use the references below. APA Format
B. Evaluate a primary, qualitative research, peer-reviewed journal article (suggested length of 5 pages) that has healthcare implications by doing the following:
Task 2: Evidence-Based Practice Change
. Describe how the researcher addresses the following four areas in the selected journal article:
- background or introduction (e.g., the purpose of the study)
- review of the literature (e.g., research used to support the study)
- data analysis (e.g., how the researcher analyzed the data)
- methodology (e.g., research type and sampling methods)
2. Evaluate whether the evidence presented in each of the four areas of the journal article from part B1 supports the outcome of the study and implications for future research.
3. Explain how the protection of human subjects and cultural considerations were addressed by the researcher, using specific information from the journal article from part B.
4. Identify one strength and one limitation of the study.
5. Describe how the evidence from the article in part B informs current nursing practices.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Hill, E., & Fauerbach, L. A. (2014). Falls and Fall Prevention in Older Adults. Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting, 25(2), 24–29. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford….