Chief Concern (CC):“I have a dry cough about 3 weeks now and with light phlegm.”
HPI: M.G is a 63-year-old Africa American female , who has complaint of a constant
dry cough about 3 weeks ago and with light phlegm.
- What were your differential diagnoses? Write on bronchitis,covid,allergies, Gerd ,asthma, influenza
- Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses. List them from highest priority to lowest priority. What was your primary diagnosis and why?
- Plan: What was your plan for diagnostics and primary diagnosis? What was your plan for treatment and management, including alternative therapies? Include pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments, alternative therapies, and follow-up parameters, as well as a rationale for this treatment and management plan.
- Reflection notes: What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- References four references