Two Contemporary Companies’ Use of Crowdsourcing: Threadless and ChallengePost on Page 77
the book is:
Managing Organizational Behavior: What Great Managers Know and Do Baldwin, Baumer, & Rubin (2013) 2nd ed,. ;McGraw-Hill
- Why is Threadless so successful?
- What competitive advantages do they have over comparable design firms using traditional strategies for product design?
- What is the logic of crowdsourcing and why has it caught on in so many areas and for so many applications?
- What are some potential traps and limitations of crowdsourcing efforts?
- Identify at least two other businesses, or business functions, that you think could achieve breakthrough gains via the use of crowdsourcing.
Document your citations throughout the text of a 2 – 3 page paper; Your papers
must include an introduction and a clear thesis, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Top papers demonstrate a solid understanding of the material and critical thinking.