As a security architect, write a paper that addresses the questions below. Be sure to explain the process and steps you would use, as appropriate.
- What is the difference between software testing and website vulnerability and security assessments?
- How would you perform a website vulnerability and security assessment?
- How can you use planned attacks to identify vulnerabilities?
- How can you spot vulnerabilities in back-end systems and Structured Query Language (SQL) databases?
- How would you prepare a vulnerability and security assessment report?
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide provided below.