Employee Empowerment and Interpersonal Interventions Presentation
Examine the role of employee empowerment and interpersonal interventions in organizational development.
An American Internet Technology company has merged with a Canadian Social Media company. Because of this merger, performance is not as optimum as the executives would have hoped; morale is low, and stress is up. The new company has decided to hire you as an Organizational Development consultant. They have tasked you with finding out the issues and what they should do next to get back on track.
You recently observed the company and the interactions, communications, and stress of its employees. As part of this process as an OD consultant, you are to prepare a presentation on what you learned to incorporate into the company’s change plan; this can be a narrated PowerPoint, Prezi, or any presentation tool.
Note: You need to record yourself giving the presentation; you will need your voiceover (audio) with the PowerPoint, Prezi, etc. Make sure you address the following points in your presentation as you will be giving it to the executive team:
- Explain employee empowerment and its effect on the success of the company.
(Clearly explained employee empowerment and its effect on the success of the company using clear examples and well defined reasons).
- Discuss the different techniques and interventions of employee empowerment.
(Discussed the different techniques and interventions of employee empowerment using clear examples and well-defined reasons)
- Discuss what makes interpersonal communication a necessary factor for organizational effectiveness.
(Discussed what makes interpersonal communication a necessary factor for organizational effectiveness using clear examples and well-defined reasons).
- Explain workplace stress and its impact on productivity and morale.
- Conclude your presentation with your recommendation of employee empowerment intervention, improving interpersonal communication, and how to manage workplace stress.
(Conclusion provided a recommendation of employee empowerment intervention, improving interpersonal communication and how to manage workplace stress using clear examples and demonstrated the significance of those topics).