green book movie review
1. Cite the title of the movie.
2. Provide background information and formulate the thesis in the introductory paragraph.
3. Indicate the main ideas presented in the film. Each of these main ideas should be framed into a topic sentence and developed through the use of specific details.
4. Use direct quotation of key words and phrases.
5. Use tags (“according to” or “as explained in the movie”) to remind the reader that you are summarizing the view presented rather than your own.
6. Avoid summarizing plot.
7. Report the main ideas as objectively as possible. Do not include your own reactions and responses.