Minimum 4 pages written
You walk into your office at precisely 8:00 am to your phone blinking with 5 missed calls and 3 voicemail messages from the CEO Joan. She wants you to meet her in her office because she has a huge concern regarding the company’s reputation with customers. After riding the elevator up 40 floors to the top the building, you knock on the door and are quickly hustled into the office. The CEO in concerned about how the upcoming merger/acquisition and possible offshoring and outsourcing of jobs will look to customers and wants to devise a plan to help combat this possible image crisis.
This week, the CEO has tasked you with developing a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program for Venus Widgets to help maintain a positive image, but first she wants you to conduct an analysis.
This week for your project, you will need to conduct and present an analysis for a CSR program. For your analysis, make sure to include the following:
- Describe why a CSR program is important for the organization to implement.
- Discuss the impact that CSR will have on the community. Will implementing a CSR program be in the best interest of the company, community, and environment? Why or why not?
- What are some of the pros and cons of creating a CSR program?
- Your paper should be a minimum of 4 pages, using proper APA formatting and including at least 3 credible sources cited in your paper through in-text citations. Include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Your paper should also be free of grammatical errors.
- Suggested library databases to research these topics include Business Source Complete via EBSCO and Business via ProQuest for articles, and Safari Business eBooks and eBooks via EBSCO for eBooks.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information, the sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.