Option #1: Tax Legislation Process
Prepare a research paper on how a piece of tax legislation becomes tax law. Your research should include:
- An explanation of the various levels of government involved in the process.
- An analysis of the how a House of Representatives tax bill can differ from a Senate bill.
- An explanation of the role of the general public in the tax legislation process.
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Your written paper should be 1-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use key terms such as “LLC” and “Taxation,” for example.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library’s (Links to an external site.) homepage.